Parents/Carers and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Children 0-5 years
Kalwun Jarjums is a supported Playgroup available for families of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander descent with children aged from 0—5yrs within the Gold Coast community.
At Kalwun Jarjums your child will:
- Have fun
- Learn through play
- Develop important social skills
- Enjoy fun activities & outings
WITH A STRONG CULTURAL CONNECTION
The program provides:
- Family friendly centre approach
- A collaborative approach to a child’s learning and development
- Extend and develop each child’s skills, knowledge and interests
Tuesday’s 10am-12pm with a light morning tea provided
For more information and to find out more about our up & coming guest speakers or excursions with Kalwun, Jarjums playgroup based at Child & Family Support Services, 14 Kortum Drive West Burleigh Heads, please contact Kirby Taylor, Program Manager, Indigenous Education Program on 07 55 208 600.