Kalwun Community Care is designed to support eligible persons to remain living in their own homes in a way that promotes independence and reduces their risk of premature and/or inappropriate admission to residential aged care.
The service aims to assist frail older people and younger people with moderate, severe or profound disabilities and their carers. Kalwun Community Care services provided in the community may include:
- centre-based day respite
- social and transport support
- allied health services
- domestic assistance – household jobs like cleaning
- personal care – includes help with bathing or showering and grooming
- lawns and garden maintenance – includes care of lawns; maintaining safety and access
- providing fresh, home made meals at our Respite Centre
- helping with shopping for food, preparing and storing it
- delivering meals to your home.
To assess your needs, you will need to speak with My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
You will then be provided with information and access to services relating to your care needs.
Kalwun Community Care will talk to clients about their daily living.
Please see the Kalwun Home Care Package Fees for pricing information.
Our Community Care Service is located at;
118 Bonogin Road
Bonogin Qld 4213
Ph: 07 55 229 197
Fax: 07 55 966 058
All email enquiries to: email@example.com